Isabelle bébé

Isabelle bébé

lundi 7 février 2011

And it's not over...... This is just a beginning.... (ENGLISH)

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Thank you very much for your encouragement and support.

This morning I went for a pregnancy test at the Royal Victoria.
My very nice and friendly nurse Acia took some blood for the pregnancy test.
She also kindly explain that this is a stressful and difficult time for me.

The medications I take (Estrace and Prometrium) reproduce all the symptoms of a pregnant woman. My body is affected by all theses changes, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm pregnant.

We'll know for sure when we have the results from the blood test, but in the meantime I'm trying to be calm and less stressed as possible. It is difficult because for the past month, all my life revolve on creating a baby, becoming pregnant, taking medication, injection, blood test, ultra sounds, etc...  It's hard to think about something else.

Acia told me to be confident that it did work.  She thinks that I look different.  She also told me not to refer to the pharmacy test.  Apparently, they may not be very efficient, accurate. You may get a false negative or a false positive.
So I'm crossing my fingers that the test is positive, but my gut feeling is not very encouraging!!

Last week, I was very sick.  I started to have fever on sunday and it lasted until wednesday.  (All thanks to the visit to the ER) On wednesday morning, I felt different.  I had the feeling that it was over...that the baby was gone......I wonder if my intuition is good.......

Finally, I got the answer at 15.00.
The test is negative. I'm not pregnant.
The nidation didn't happen. Snif! Snif!

Jay and I are very confident it will work out the next time, but this is still very sad.
Who knows.......perhaps ..... the next time ..... the doctor will transfer 2 embryos.

I am convinced that nothing happens for nothing in life. So we must see the bright side of things. We will roll up our sleeves, we will start again and next time will be the good one.

Meanwhile, I'll take the opportunity to get some rest, because now I know it's very exhausting.

I stopped taking the estrace and prometrium.
I made an appointment with Dr Holzer and we will establish a schedule for the next attempt.

Now!  I must do my grieving for a Libra baby.
Future baby might be a Sagittarius, a Capricorn or an Aquarius!!!!

And it's not over
This is just a beginning
The real sun has yet been seen
No it's not finished
This is just a beginning



Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire