Isabelle bébé

Isabelle bébé

dimanche 9 janvier 2011

Carpe Diem (English)

It's Sunday, so far, I received 4 injections. No change in my mood, I'm a little bit more tired than usual, but I'm not sure if I should attribute my tiredness to the injections (one of the possible side effect) or whether it is because Simona and I went dancing into the wee hours of Saturday morning .......

Friday night is my friend Simona (the beautiful Italian) gave me the injection. It did not hurt, but we had to take the shot 2 times. Here's what happens two days later.

A chance that it does not bruise like this every time ..... would not be nice !!!!!!!!!

Yesterday evening I was home alone. Jay was at a bachelor party weekend for his friend Karim. So I took the opportunity to rent an horror movie. :-) Jay hates this kind of movie and I love it. I like the stress it causes, so I take the opportunity to watch one whenever he's not there.

Since I was alone at home, I had to do the injection myself.
I prepared the different drugs and when it was time to do the injection, I froze............... It's crazy what our unconscious can do to us. I know it doesn't hurt, I've had 3 before, but the fact that I am going to put a needle into my own skin, it creates a blockage. For those who have already waxed and have drawn on the tab themselves, you know what I mean. Incidentally, the waxing is more painful than the little prick that I did.

So, I counted 1-2-3-GO, oupsssss! I haven't done it.
Again, 1-1-2-2-3 -............ the needle is in place, finally, it's not that bad, oh well, there's nothing to be afraid of....  It's easy, but I'm still happy that Jay is back tonight to do it. I must involve Future Papa Jay.

For those wondering how I'm feeling today, well I would say I am as usual.
I do not feel more or less energy.
My mood is very stable, no up and down. So thank you all very mush for the offer of hosting Jay for a couple of days, but it will not be necessary. I'll keep him with me. ;-)
I feel a little bit of pressure against the lower abdomen. The same pressure that usually precedes my periods. It makes much sense, since that is where the work is done.

I wanted you to know that this treatment is really something extraordinary. Without it, we could not hope to have a biological child. I know that the progress of medicine used to push the boundaries and allows us to experience things that would normally be impossible.

This type of treatment is not guaranteed to work. I have a friend for whom this did not work the second time. (You may recongnise yourself and I want you to know that Jay and I think of you both and we are sending you lots of love. XXX) Their doctor has to stop treatment, because there was no egg that were produce with the injection. This is not because we administer medications that the results will automatically be positive. In life, anything is possible. It takes hard work to get what one wants and at the end, there is no certainty that it will work.
It made me realize that in life, we should never take anything for granted. We hope from the bottom of our hearts that this treatment will work for us, we remain positive throughout this adventure, but for those who do not have our chance, our thoughts are with you.

On this word, I leave you, I'll go jogging with Diva. That would be so nice if I could find my beautiful waist of a 29 years old girl before becoming pregnant. Anyway, when I dream at night I'm 10 pounds lighter and no wrinkles. Lol!
Good day
XXXXX

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire